welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
11:48 PM
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Sad to say that I have cleared 1 module so far, it should be something happy but considering another 4 more modules not cleared, who will be? I doubt so. Everyone is rushing for 3GA right now and neglecting RIA and DAD. As for the exam for SAD, no one can be bothered right now. Everyone is too concerned about 3GA that we are trying to get the desktop in school to work on the assignments. Everyday the lab is full of people fighting for computers and rushing for assignments. As for me, my documentations are almost done left with a few more parts to add in. As I look back, I felt bad for my team mates since I am only doing the document and they are the ones doing the modeling and level design. But then I gave my best to produce a 47 pages of design document from scratch, so I deserve a pat on the shoulder right. Umm... left with presentation slides for 3GA. Tml is a long long day for me. Morning will be RIA class, have to do the website done at least 80%, but I'm like barely 20% done working on for like 2 hours plus earlier juz now. I wonder I can make it tml morning? Then go for lunch, go for 2pm's DAD lesson, gonna finish up the 2 sounds left and talking about that I still haven't find the aiff format, guess I have to do it after this. Submit the document for DAD and all the files. Rush for work after that, assuming all my documents for 3GA are done. Phew manage to get it all down without missing anything. As for now, I'm a bit tired but thinking that Zu Xian, Emerald and Abel are @ Sembawang's McDonald staying over night to finish the assignments I think I can miss a few hours of sleep. Ummm, but still gonna quickly do it and then get some sleep. That's all for now...
I'm feeling down right now... with all the pressure and stress that is on me right now I don't whether it is going to help me or is it going to crush me...